So, I’ve decided to try to do this Blog-tober… post every day in October*… thing. Partially because I think it will be fun and partially because next month is National Novel Writing Month and it will be a miracle if I find the time to post on my blog.
I forget how I heard about Blog-tober and I’m sure there’s probably some sort of prompt list for things like this, but I’m not going that route. I’m just going to (kind of) post whatever I want each day as a way for you all to get to know me as a person. I say “kind of” post what I want, because I like themes and categories (and alliteration) and stuff like that, so I’m going to stick to certain types of posts each day:
- Monday Musings: Just me talking about life or whatever.
- TMI Tuesday: The (probably) NSFW and deeply personal stuff.
- Witchy Wednesday: I’m a witch and I don’t talk about that nearly as often as you might expect considering my blog is called Cupcake Witchery.
- Thankful Thursday: If you’ve followed my blog for a while, you probably remember that this used to be a regular thing, where I would post about what I was thankful for that week.
- Friday Faves: Just stuff I like, shameless promotion of friends and material goods. I have no affiliate links or anything like that; I really just want to spread the love of good shit so it can keep going.
- Sartorial Saturday: Outfit(s) of the day/week. Or at least something fashion related.
- Sunday Sweets: I will start baking again if it effing kills me. Alternately, Sunday Shorts: Some small piece of flash fiction, because I’m a writer and baking every week will make me incredibly unhealthy.
Admittedly, I probably won’t stick to this schedule after October, because I don’t really have the time or energy in my life right now to blog every single day. But, I might keep a few of them going (like bringing back Thankful Thursdays, because that really made me feel better about things and I don’t know why I stopped). And, of course, like I mentioned, November is NaNoWriMo and I really, really, really want to get some work done on my book, which means less time for other things.
So, yea. That starts tomorrow. Whoo!
I love you all.
Let’s keep in touch! Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest!
Like my content? Consider buying me a coffee. Less time worrying about paying my bills means more time creating content.
*I reserve the right to stop posting at any time, due to time constraints or my own mental health.